Help identify this Closet Roller

A home owner from Delray Beach FL says:
Per our conversation attached are the photos of the top slider part. There are some markings on the metal portion - do I need to try and get a closer look or can you identify without my doing this? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks so much.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A6B935CC-4434-42CE-8D69-783733FB7AD1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8CE0007C-11FD-48B4-8EA2-666CAC1A9261.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 218FD234-5FBF-4983-9097-8D86DE329140.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6176E823-EBA1-4734-AF36-093B7284E04B.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This exact roller is no longer made, but we've found it can be replaced with our 23-093. Look it over and see what you think. 

Thanks for your response. Just went ahead and ordered 4 of the rollers which you recommended - keeping my fingers crossed that will work. Will let you know.
Wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for your outstanding support! On a scale of 1-10 I would rate you a 20! It took us 7 long years of living with a broken top roller on our mirrored glass sliding bedroom door which made it difficult to open! After talking with your company, sending pictures of broken toilet and your sending me a suggestion for a replacement roller - our problem is solved! The roller you suggested works perfect! I am going to order a few extras today - just in case we have another issue! Thanks again for your support and outstanding customer experience!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for very kind words--it really means a lot you took the time to write them, and we always like hearing success stories from customers using our replacement hardware. If you ever need anything else, please let us know. Thanks again for considering our business! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.