Help identify replacement lock

A contractor from Alaska says:
Here are pics of a locking mechanism I need to replace. Please help me find a replacement. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Adam. It looks like you have an older style Roto lock. We may be able to help. Take a look at our 38-138 with a 29mm fork, or our 38-139 with a 37mm fork. The mounting holes are 3-7/8" on center for each. Could either work as a replacement? We show more dimensions on each part's respective store page, as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)