Help identify window crank

A home owner from East haven, CT says:
I believe it's a DYAD , 39-089/39-090 OR 39-187/39-188

I am not sure the difference when it says SASH DYAD or when it says Window DYAD.

Also the length of the rod is 4.5" as opposed to 5", not sure if that matters.

Hope you can help, can't open either bay vinyl window because both cranks are not working correctly, it's soooo hot in my house.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 39-187 and 39-188. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)