Help identifying channel balance needed parts

A handy person from Lynchburg, VA says:
While I'm not intimately familiar with windows, after reading and searching I've determined that I need two new channel balances, and two new sash guides. I do not, however, know the window manufacturer which makes the hunt for the parts a little more interesting.

The windows are non-tilt with 1/2" wide channels. The balance itself is 25" long. The marking on the the balance is "24CP".

There was another window next to this one with functional channel balances and sash guides so I took pictures of the top and bottom of a good balance, as well as the sash guide, attached below. Apologies for the fuzzy pic of the sash guide - I couldn't get a good angle or lighting in the room at the time.

Thanks in advance!
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, and thanks for the pictures! Before I can recommend applicable replacement hardware, I just need to know a bit more information about these parts.

First, could you give me the dimensions of your top sash guide? It might be easier to get all of them if you remove it from the sash. Could we also see a more detailed picture of its face? I'm having a little trouble seeing some of the more important details, such as hole placement. Again, this may be easier if you remove it from the sash.

Next, could I see the bottom plastic attachment of your channel balance from a few more angles? It looks like it may be something like our 15-018, but I can't be sure from this angle. Could you also compare its dimensions to our 15-018? Is the depth 3/4"? If not, what is it?
I pulled the window out and took the sash guide off. I'm attaching pictures here. It would appear that the sash guide has the following dimensions:

Top depth: 9/16"
Height along the tallest point: 1 3/8"
Width: 3/4"
Top to screw hole: 7/8"
Bottom to screw hole: 1/2"

I'm also attaching two additional pictures of the bottom plastic attachment. The depth is indeed 3/4" and the width is 3/8", so it looks like that part is correct.
A user submitted image of channel balance
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for the new images! I think I have a better idea now.

For the top sash guide, please see our 18-036 and compare it to your own hardware to see if it may match. As for the channel balance, take a look at our S800-25 with a 24C stamp option. Would that work for you?
Profile picture of Paul
It was my pleasure! Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Yup, that looks perfect. You've been a big help towards ensuring we order the correct parts. Thanks a bunch! Off to order now.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.