Help identifying spiral balance

A home owner from Apex, NC says:
My tilt window came out in my hands today as I tried to lower it. I found that small metal piece on the floor. I don't find any identifying marks on these double pane windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200601_174808367_MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200601_174851798.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200601_174946_01.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200601_174953_01.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a pivot bar. They install on the bottom two corners of the sash and allow it to connect to the pivot shoes, which are in the track and are the pieces that actually do the tilting.

Your pivot bar in particular looks like our 26-326, but you should compare this to an undamaged version to confirm.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)