Help identifying this window clips

A home owner from Freehold, NJ says:
You were a great help in identifying the locks I posted a picture of last week. Before I order those, I'm hoping that you might have these also so I can order all at once. These are the clips that hold the screens in place in a bay window. There are 4 on each screen.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 70-053 flush clip, I think this may be a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)