Help identifying/replacing drawer rail plastic?

Handy Person from Marland
May 7, 2023 10:41 am
I have these plastic parts at the end of my metal drawer rails for a kitchen drawer. One of them has broken and I need to replace it, but I can't seem to find something that will work. Any help would be much appreciated.
70265210331__BC5C7A37-4E8B-44F2-91A3-09BB40D194EB. 70265215051__5D342406-6E01-48E4-95E9-CD677E77BEE1. IMG_8258 IMG_8259
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily from SWISCO
May 9, 2023 11:46 am

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't sell an exact match for this, unfortunately. However, take a look at the 32-119 or 32-012 depending on the size of the gap that accepts the track. Carefully review the specifications and see what you think. Please note, drilling new holes will be necessary. 

Handy Person from Marland
May 9, 2023 12:25 pm
Thank you for the suggestions. I am adding two more pictures that might help. The suggestions you made look like they are for a much larger drawer slide. The one I have is about 3/4" x 1/2". Do you have anything that might work for that?
IMG_8824 IMG_8825
2 user uploaded images
Emily from SWISCO
May 10, 2023 9:31 am

I'm afraid we don't sell a socket with the specifications that you need. However, you're more than welcome to browse our selection here to see if you think you could adapt any for your repair. I am very sorry that we couldn't be of more help. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts