Help identifying/replacing drawer rail plastic?

A handy person from Marland says:
I have these plastic parts at the end of my metal drawer rails for a kitchen drawer. One of them has broken and I need to replace it, but I can't seem to find something that will work. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 70265210331__BC5C7A37-4E8B-44F2-91A3-09BB40D194EB.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 70265215051__5D342406-6E01-48E4-95E9-CD677E77BEE1.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8258.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8259.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't sell an exact match for this, unfortunately. However, take a look at the 32-119 or 32-012 depending on the size of the gap that accepts the track. Carefully review the specifications and see what you think. Please note, drilling new holes will be necessary. 

A handy person from Marland says:
Thank you for the suggestions. I am adding two more pictures that might help. The suggestions you made look like they are for a much larger drawer slide. The one I have is about 3/4" x 1/2". Do you have anything that might work for that?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8824.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8825.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell a socket with the specifications that you need. However, you're more than welcome to browse our selection here to see if you think you could adapt any for your repair. I am very sorry that we couldn't be of more help. 

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.