Help in identifying the channel balance

A home owner from Iselin, NJ says:

Hi - I have a double hung aluminium frame window and looking for the correct balance replacement hardware.

attaching pics of the top, bottom

The channel is 1/2 inch wide and there is a marking 2540

Thanks

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have the old discontinued Silverline Swinger window. They used a special kind of asymmetrical balance system. The way they're setup is a little complicated, so I'll try to be as clear as possible.

Typically, the balance on one side has the 19-008 cap attached at the top of the balance and the 15-025 shoe attached to the bottom. However, the other side has only the 19-008; it does not have the bottom shoe at all.

Furthermore, each balance should have a different number stamped on the metal channel. You mention that one balance has 2540, but I'm not sure which balance that applies to; the one that has both the 19-008 and 15-025, or the one that only has the 19-008 by itself.

Would you be able to look over your hardware and confirm for me what you need? These need to be custom made, as we assemble them here, so it's important that we know exactly what you have. Thanks!
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.