Help is needed replacing broken cranks

A quick learner from USA says:
I have attached photos as I am trying to find some assistance replacing these broken cranks.
The one with no handle is for a bow window with 4 small awning type windows. All are broken(sadly).
The one with the winding handle keeps falling off the track and I need 2 of those. The slider/roller keeps falling out of the track 1/2 way during opening. It's a beautiful well built home. I work hard to restore/renovate in-keeping with the character of the home.

Please let me know how you may be able to help me with replacing these cranks or crank parts.
I'm a tad bit "cranky" at the moment. (Haha).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220623_143549.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220708_155100.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220708_155110.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like you have an older style Andersen window. We can help, but I need you to remove each operator from their respective windows so that we can get a better look at the entire mechanism. Right now your photos show the base, but that only tells half the story. Seeing the whole part is essential for older units like this. 

I feel confident that we can get you what you need. However I should mention know now, before we go any further, that any modern part I recommend will very likely require adaptation of the window sill to work. These are very old windows and right now we're looking at a potential conversion, not a direct replacement.

How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.