Help locating specific Viking Window Latch where the part to hook into is just about 3/16" wide

A handy person from Palo Alto California says:
This is a window latch with a very very thing part to hook into. The original is a Viking Latch and the part that the latch hooks into is VERY thin and the window slides over it. Per the photos, I think the part that the latch hooks onto is just 3/16" of an inch wide. I need to locate this assembly and order 2 sets. Can you help me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zoom in of thin connector.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch assembly.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Installed assembly.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Side view of assembly.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 90-278 Lock, which has 2-1/16" hole spacing. Compare the dimensions and see if you think this could work for you. For a new recessed keeper, see the 90-282. Look over the dimensions and see if you think this could work as a repalcement. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.