Help needed to idenfify these parts

A home owner from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL says:
Hi I have Caldwell Windows, non tilt. I am trying to figure out which balance and top sash guides to purchase. The windows are 20 years old now and I will be replacing all of them. The pictures I am sending are a 25 inch balance non-tilt that has a 1/2 inch channel.

It is marked 24 4. I am confused as to what top sash guides and series I need to purchase. THere is also a small plastic piece 4 on the front of each window that allows it to slide up and down I would also like to purchase.

Thanks Much,
Tim.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Tim, thanks for posting. For the channel balance, check out our S385-25. This looks pretty similar to what you have, but I can't be sure without more detailed measurements of the nylon attachments. Compare what you have to our S385-25 and see what you think. Make sure that the bottom shoe matches.

As for the top sash guide, I also can't be sure what it is without more detailed dimensions, but you can look at our 18-166 and see if it's a match.
A home owner from Ponte Vedra Beach FL says:
Thanks Much for your help, I will be ordering what you suggest. As for the snap in face guide, closest thing I see to my part is 67-026 you can see a part of it in the picture above Do you agree?
Thanks Again, TIM
A customer submitted image of their face guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I see! Sorry, I must've missed that. Yes, I agree. Our 67-026 looks like a good possible replacement.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.