Help replacing plastic drawer clip

A home owner from Missouri says:
Hey Tom from SWISCO!

I have bedroom furniture from the Thomasville Collector's Cherry suite 10131 purchased in the early-mid 1990's. Last night I opened the top drawer of my nightstand, only to have it fall out and dump the contents all over my feet! There is a plastic clip which apparently serves to keep the drawer horizontal and also from coming out of the cabinet. My plastic clip is split.

Do you know where I can find a replacement? It looks like there is a simple screw holding this gadget in place. Screw is still where it is supposed to be, but the clip split off around it. I also think that this may just be the first (of many) to break.

HELP!
User submitted photos of a drawer clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I don't think we have an exact match for this, but you could be able to use our 32-125 drawer stop. Check it out and see what you think.
A home owner from USA says:
This is from the bottom of a Thomasville drawer from a dresser. Circa 70
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! I've placed you in an existing discussion regarding this very same part. As you can see, we have never been able to find a good match for this. The only possible replacement we have is our 32-125, though there are no guarantees that this will work for you. Check out our guide to see how it installs:
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.