Help selecting screen spliine

A home owner from Charleston SC says:
The photos indicate what I removed. It is old and brittle. The groove in the metal is .708MM at the front and then much wider inside [do not know what the width is unfortuantely]. I tired using some 1/4 inch foam backer rod from my paint store, and while it fit nicely, it was not stiff enough to hold the screen taunt. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0432[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0433[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0441.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0440.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0438.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You're welcome to look through our selection of screen spline here but, unfortunately, we do not carry anything in the configuration and size shown in your photos. We wish you the best of luck with your repair and thanks for posting! 

How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.