Help with Rollers For old screen door

A quick learner from Wallingford, VT says:
I ordered part 84-057, but the bolt sticks out too far and the wheel will not fit back into the housing (or whatever you call it that the wheels fit into at top of door to slide around). I need a 1" wheel that is 1/4" thick that has an inset screw or bolt that won't stick out. The first picture shows the new wheel and the old wheel with a new bolt through; neither would work. The second picture is of an old wheel. I think they used some kind of pins without bolts or nuts. The third pictures shows the other side of a roller. I think maybe 84-107 may work.

Thanks,
Nathan
User submitted photos of screen door rollers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We also have the 84-017, which is 1" in diameter and 1/4" thick. I'm not sure if its center fastener will get in the way, though. You may need to go to a local hardware store and see if they have an alternative method of securing this wheel to your door that will not interfere with its operation. Since your door appears so old, you may not be able to get away without a little retrofitting.
How to install the 84-017 screen door roller assembly
How to install the 84-017 screen door roller assembly
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.