Help with SWISCO shower door parts

A home owner from Ottowa, IL says:
Hello,
Please help!

I recently ordered part numbers:
10-061, 10-062, 10-063

They fit my shower; however, the upper and lower shower guides did not come with the threaded inserts needed to insert the shower door adjustment screws. These parts are worthless without the threaded inserts. I need 4.

Also, which part will fit in the tops of the lower shower door guides to connect them to the door? I need 2.

I have to get this shower door working before 11/16/17.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi, are you looking for 10-064, shower door pivot?
Dimensions for 10-064
Dimensions for 10-064
If not, please send a photo, we would be happy to research this for you.
A quick learner from Illinois says:
Hello Donna,

Thank you for your response. I may need the shower door pivot, as I noticed last night one of the pivots has broken. I will order it if my quick fix doesn't work. I run a B&B and have 6 ladies arriving on Thursday; hence my panic.

I was looking for the metal threaded screw inserts that go into the lower shower guides. Yesterday afternoon, I was able to use a hack saw and cut the old metal screw inserts out of the old lower shower door guides and reuse them.

I hope this issue is solved for now.... I'll let you know. This is a great service, and I appreciate the prompt communication! Great customer service!

~ Charlotte
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.