Help with Truth casement crank 45135 LH

A home owner from USA says:

I've spent hours searching for a replacement crank assy tht has the gear stripped. I'm hoping you can help.

The main assy is one piece and doesn't have a removable cover.

Truth part number is 45135

From the end far end of the gear to the end of the bendable arm is 10 inches.

The end of the arm uses a sliding clasp to anchor.

Attached are some pictures. Any and all help is appreciated!! The window is from 1996 install.

Thx

Bern

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0693.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This operator looks a bit unusual to me, but take a look at our 39-172. See if this works for you.

A quick learner from Washington says:
Hello. I have the same window encase as Bern. Bern or someone else can find the same part or similar replacement part please let me know. Thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We recommend taking a look at the operators we have related on this page. Compare our specifications with your original assembly to see if one matches up.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.