Help with a product please

A home owner from USA says:

We are looking for a replacement window crank for our window and 'think' you may have what we need.

The house was built in 1975 - and there are no manufacturer labels on our present window cranks.

The crank is for a (righ opening window) 5 inches from top to bottom and the bottom holes are not straight - but on an angle 1 3/4 inches apart.

I think this model matches what we need, but we aren't sure:

https://www.swisco.com/Crossly-Window-Crank/pd/Awning-Window-Replacement-Operators/39-056

I see this image on your site and it appears to be just like ours: https://www.swisco.com/discussions/I-need-some-new-cranks--77-182932

What would you suggest?

Thanks,

Sharon

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Sharon. The 39-056 is similar, but I cannot confirm is based on these photos. One of the most important details you have to consider is the style of the link arm and the size of the little hole at the end of it. If you can show me that, I would be better able to confirm if the 39-056 is what you want.

A home owner from USA says:
Hi Tom:
I'm uploading what I think you need. If it isn't please let me know.
Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6715.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6716.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6719.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I agree based on the photos that you've sent so far that as long as your dimensions match up to ours, the 39-056 crank could make a good replacement. Thank you!

Dimensions for 39-056
Dimensions for 39-056
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.