Help with balance replacement

A home owner from Alabama says:
My balance show 28tg and has a blue hook. See pictures. My jamb liner looks different than video and does not appear to be removable.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ABABB832-DF22-4081-A0DE-7EFD393F0982.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 076F7DA6-722F-4B5B-A80D-D7A85649E411.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I believe we can supply your balance, but it would have to be custom made. That shoe is our 15-233, which is not a stock option for this balance.

Before we go any further, can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I can email you a purchase link and price quote for that quantity.

I have 16 windows in total. Most are of the size I sent you. A few are a little smaller size. You need number and exact size of each?

By the way, my ribbed channels are measuring ½ " wide and 7/16 " tall

Profile picture of Tom

Yes, we need an exact count for each. We need to pre-set quantity ahead of time for custom orders, since we tightly control how they're shipped out. Let me know whenever you can get that to me.

Ultimately, what we'll be making for you is the Series 751 but we're swapping the bottom shoe out for the 15-233. You should review these products just to be sure that everything lines up. Custom balances cannot be returned for a refund, so better safe than sorry.

I would need the following:
12 - 28TG
2 - 28HD
1 - 24HD
1 - 16HD

As I stated before, my ribbed channels are ½ wide and 7/16 tall. Will yours match this?
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, our balance will match that size. They only ever made these in two sizes; 1/2" wide and 3/8" wide, and yours is definitely not the 3/8" version. Also note that your width may more precisely be 9/16", but it's considered 1/2" in the trade.

Another thing to note is that we can only supply 2 balances minimum for these, since they have to be custom made. I hope that's okay.

I'll email you a purchase link and price quote right now for each size.

One last note, now that I'm writing these up: also looks like the 24HD is currently out of stock. These will have a longer lead time than the others, which are all in stock and good to go.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.