Help with bi-fold beveled mirror closet door

A quick learner from Gurnee, IL says:

I have bi-fold beveled mirror glass door for closet, seems heavy, what I want is actually plastic glide which slides in the top and bottom track to run the pivot pin in the track. The pivot pin holder is mounted on the door frame, where pivot pin slides in has the part no. 17-4405, about 18-19 yrs. old. I need the plastic guides, your part number is 23-120. Also, how do I install the guides in the track? Is there a YouTube video?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Acme was bought by Stanley a long time ago. When that happened, Stanley sold a great deal of their inventory which makes it hard for us to be able to locate replacement parts. That said, I have narrowed the replacement option to a possible guide, our 21-174. Take a look and see what you think. 

Would you happen to have another door that you can compare this guide to? Let us know. 

To install this, you need to remove the track and slide the guide in the track. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.