Help with opener

A home owner from USA says:
Do you make this opener?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191004_114227.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191004_114236.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191004_114447.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191004_120000.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We don't technically make any opener, but we do sell a bunch of different kinds. Take a look at our 39-037, 39-069, or 39-070. I believe one of these should work well with your window, but you might need to do some adapting to be successful. 

You see, this type of operator is normally installed into the window still using screws like our 33-016 or 33-079 installed into the wood sill. You will need to remove your operator from the window to see what you will have to do to install our newer style. You might need to relocate the operator base so that the window will close properly, in addition to altering or getting entirely new trim. 

We also suggest using the 30-170 sash clip with the 33-011 screw. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)