Help with roller part

A quick learner from Las Vegas NV says:
Please find attached our rollers for our door which has a Swisco label on it. The roller frame measures apprx. H - 1 1/4" , L - 3 1/8", W - 5/8". These measurements are give or take 1/16". I am unable to locate on your website the appropriate roller other than one that is "close" with plastic wheels. We prefer the same unit or stainless. Thank you for any assistance.

User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. You may have us confused with another company, as we do not manufacture doors. That said, we still may be able to help. When you mentioned a roller with nylon wheels, were you referring to our 81-156? We may be able to find a steel version of this roller, but it is 11/16" wide and not 5/8" wide. Would that still work for you?
A quick learner says:
Yes, that would be fine. I guess the sticker denotes your parts in the door not the door itself. Thanks for the claification and assurance locating the rollers. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
No problem! We are working on bringing in the new roller now. I will let you know the moment it becomes available in our catalog.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 81-166S, Tandem Patio Glass Door Roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)