Help with screen pins

A home owner from USA says:
Him
I am writing about the swisco response to discussions/Need-screen-corners_pins-matched-77-78358

So I plan on ordering a sample of both corners to see which would fit. As far as the pins, what I currently have is in my opinion, cheap crap as well as being hard to use, and easy to break off after only a few years of weather exposure. I
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, it looks like your post cut off. I'm not sure what your question is. Could you go into more detail?
A home owner from USA says:
This was the original post (that was sent in an e-mail to customer service:

================================

I am writing about the swisco response to discussions/Need-screen-corners_pins-matched-77-78358

So I plan on ordering a sample of both corners to see which would fit. As far as the pins, what I currently have is in my opinion, cheap crap as well as being hard to use, and easy to break off after only a few years of weather exposure. I was wondering if it was possible to retrofit my screens with any of your spring loaded models, or if this is a good idea (I dont want to weaken the frames themselves by making a hole that is too big).
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for clarifying! We agree that sun and weather play havoc on the nylon fittings, but these are the products your window manufacturer designed. They never really made any alternative. You might be able to substitute with the metal 70-009 spring loaded pull pins, but we usually always recommend sticking with the original parts. There's no telling what issues you might run into otherwise.

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.