Help with window crank

A home owner from USA says:
OK I am looking for help, I need a new window crank, the one I have is plastic and it stripped, I don't know what there called or how to order?

mine measures 3-1/2" incehs long, and the hole NOW srtripped is 1/4 inch, BUT is slipped onto a splined shaft on the window, so, don't know exact size of that part, but guessing a 1/2 splines?
can you help me find a replacement
User submitted photos of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please see our 39-118. Do you think this could be what you have?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)