Help with windows and slider lock

A quick learner from Marco Island, Florida says:
Hello,

We bought a house built in 1965. Has Lokmaster windows. The windows are not closing securely - there are gaps and I am wondering if there is anything I can do about this?

For the slider - I am having trouble locating one that is the same size and fit as this one. Doe you have a parts page? Any help would be appreciated. We do not want to replace the windows at this time if at all possible because we will most likely tear down the house in a couple of years.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8950.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8951.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8952.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8937.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9084.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The handle set on the sliding door looks similar to one of flush mount sets, like the 82-002 or 82-008. Please compare and see if either could work for you. For the bulb seal you show, see if the end profile dimensions of our 58-053 match. Finally, for the awning operator you will need to remove it from the window and compare the hole patterns on its tabs and the link arm design to our selection here

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.