Hettich drawer slide rear mount guide

A quick learner from Bethesda Maryland says:
We have Brookhaven cabinetry with Hettich drawer slide. (German)
We are looking for "drawer slide guides" plastic mount part. Attached are images of what we are looking for.

We will appreciate if you can help us on what to buy them. opening of socket measure is 1 1/4 inches.

We will also welcome your suggestion. Thank you.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a drawer socket. We may have a match, but it depends on what size you need. Can you tell me the size of the opening that accepts the track?

The opening is about 1 inch.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! How about our 32-018? Look this over and see what you think.

Actually with that little part sticking out in the photo, opening is 1 1/8 inches. ( please see the photo attached) We tried your suggestion and it didn?t work. We will really appreciate your other suggestion based on this. We are so impressed it?s your customer service. Thank you so much.
Profile picture of Tom

Ah, I see. That little bit sticking out does make things a little problematic. I'm afraid we don't have a socket opening in this style that exceeds 1". 

Our 32-018 may still work, but the only thing I can recommend is to also replace your track slides with a self-closing drawer kit like you can see here. I'm sorry we cannot offer an easier solution.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.