Hi, I need this part

A contractor from Ft Myers says:
Hi, i need this clip that the pivot is sitting on, the top has an area the balances snap into, their are two balances on each side they are 26g. I do not know what this part is called any help would be appreciated.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Please take a look at our 15-216, I think this may be the part you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)