Hi. can you help me find such a thing

A home owner from Kansas City area says:
Not sure how show you a pic
thanks Gary
User submitted a photo of a glass clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Gary. We may be able to help. What is this part, exactly? It looks like a glass retainer clip similar to our 32-325, but it's hard to be sure. Carefully look over the information, pictures, and measurements we have for this part and see if it can work. If not, please give me more information on this hardware, its size, and what it's used for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)