Hickory Desk Drawer rollers

A home owner from Richmond, Indiana says:
Looking for replacements for a desk which i was told is obsolete. Let me know what you have that can work. 15/16" and 3/8" center hole.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I actually had to fix a drawer like this in my metal desk a few years back. I ended up using the same rollers. I had to practically tear the desk apart to find them laying at the bottom tray in the desk. I used a fastener like our 33-208 to reattach the original rollers. If you're missing them, then take a look at our 32-039 and 32-097. See if you can adapt them to your desk drawer. Also look at the 10-109 shower door roller along with the 33-087. This also might be another solution.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)