High impact window sliding door handle -- not sure what handle it is so I can replace

Quick Learner from Miami
Jun 1, 2024 10:41 am

The indoor facing handle to my sliding glass door broke off.

It looks like part of the metal that was holding it in broke off entirely too. Could you please help me identify what handle this is so I can replace?
IMG_0612 IMG_0614 IMG_0613
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Bob from SWISCO
Jun 1, 2024 10:41 pm

Thanks for posting. Our 82-090 Handle Set should be able to replace this. It also has a version that comes with an outer key pull, the 82-087. Take a look and see what you think. 

Note that this kind of damage to an inside pull might indicate your patio door's track and rollers need to be cleaned or even replaced. See the guide on this page that details how to maintain a sliding glass door.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts