Highly corroded pivot bar--ID?

A home owner from Dexter, MI says:
This is the part that protrudes from the window pane and connects it to the hanging hardware. The "rusty" section was screwed into the window and the non-rusty section was connected to the spring in the window frame.

The previous owners of the house tell me the windows were Ventaire 500 series type.


A customer submitted photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Doug. That is a very rusty pivot bar! Never fear, though--I believe I recognize it. Please take a look at our 26-297 and compare its dimensions to your own hardware. Do you think you could use this as a replacement? Let me know!
A home owner from Dexter says:
Wow you guys are amazing! I *never* thought I would find this piece, but you have identified it precisely. What a lifesaver you guys are!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Of course, it was our pleasure! Please let me know if you have any other questions, I would be more than happy to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)