Hindges for a MAAX Essence Medicine Cabinet #125133

A home owner from Essex Junction,I Vermont says:

I have tried several times to contact MAAX but no response. One of the hinges broke and the mirrored door will not shut completely. I took a chance with an amazon product but it was too small. Lots of dimensions on these. I am at a loss to understand the articulation of the hinge as I have seen in addition to numerical dimantions arc opening in degrees.

Thank you for anything you can do. We love the cabinet and do not want to replace it because of a faulty hinge.

Charlie 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3245.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3246.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can't determine what you need based on a diagram but you are welcome to look through our selection of cabinet hinges here. Feel free to reply with a photo of the original hinge and we will be happy to look into this further. Thank you. 

Sorry I thought the numbers would be enough. this is an actual pix of the broken hinge with a couple of dimensions.

Thanks Again,

Charlie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MAAX Cabinet Hinge Screenshot 2023-01-23 .png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for your hinge assembly but we've related three options on this page that are similar. Take a look and review the specifications of each option to determine if one of them might work for your repair.

Thank you!
How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.