A quick learner from Arkansas says:
3"long, has a partial wrap, overlays, resembles a 270 degree hinge.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named inbound7649355467202862947.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 32-147 Cabinet Hinge. Look it over and see if you could use this as a replacement. Unfortunately as with many hinge replacements, you likely may need to drill new holes to install it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)