Hinge arm for pella casement window

A home owner from Fort Wayne, IN says:
I'm looking for a Hinge Arm for a 1980 pella casement window. It is approx. 4-1/2 long and 1/2" wide. The Nylon hinge shoe attaches to this part. The window is 28x48 and opens inside out from right to left.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There are a few possibilities, and I'm not sure what you have, exactly. See our selection of Pella hinge arm assemblies and see if anything here is a match.
A quick learner from Fort says:
My hinge arm is not connected to the hinge, it it actually seperate The part with the roller is connected to the bottom of the window seperate from the cross arm which is also connected to the bottom of the window. The cross arm does measure 12-1/8" and the other part with the roller is 4-1/2" long and 1/2" wide. Do you sell the hinge with the roller sperate? Can you tell me the different measurements of the part with the roller for each one of the hinge arms assemblies that you sell?

Thank you

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Matt. Thanks for the extra info. If the long arm is 12-1/8" long, then I think the 39-396 and 39-397 are the hinges we want to look at. The roller arms are not available separately, I'm afraid, and they should be attached. They are also each approximately 8-3/16" long. Could I see a few pictures of what you're describing? That may help us determine what it is you have and what can work as a replacement. The two arms should be connected, so you may have something different.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)