Hinge for my lazy Susan fold door I found a number on a part of it 78M810-02.01

A quick learner from Havre de Grace Maryland says:
Please help me find a pair of hinges that came with my Kraftmaid cabinets
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Our 32-349 is similar in design to yours, but I think it may be our best match. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Hi Tom, that looks like it's a good match
How do I get 2 of them?
Thanks
Sean
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, I'm glad to hear it. All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. 

Hi Tom, we ordered and received the 32-349 hinges from Swisco. Unfortunately they were not the correct hinges. We would like to return them. Could you let me know the process for returns.

In addition, would it be possible for me to send the original hinge that is broken to you so that you can match it up with the hinge we need?

Please advise

Thank you

Sean

Profile picture of Tom

I'm sorry to hear that, Sean. You can see our return policy here, which will take you through the process.

You can send back the old hinge, yes. Our response may be delayed due to the quarantine, but we will try to find a good match for it as soon as we can.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.