Looking for correct hinge pins

A home owner from Houston texas says:
Hi. I need help finding the correct replacement hinge and hinge pins. The door has 4 hinges, one has broken hinge pins as shown in the photos. Overall length is 2.87 inches, the screw holes are 2.0 inches apart center to center. Thanks in advance. I can?t find anything like these online. The pin I have ordered else where are way too big.

Paul in Houston
Hinge pins
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. This kind of pre-hung storm door hinge is not easy to come by. Our 40-153 plastic hinge is used on Larsen storm doors and may work as a replacement, but I'm not sure. Also look at our 40-165 pin kit. I have used parts of this hinge kit to repair a Forever storm door. I believe I used the springs and the grommets, but not the pins. I had to reuse the existing pins form the storm door. I'm sorry we can't offer a better replacement.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.