Hinge replacement

A quick learner from Saint Helena ISland says:
I received your part number 40-153. This is what I ordered but is not what I need. Attached are several photographs of the hinge I removed from the aluminum storm door. Please see if you can identify the hinge and recommend a replacement.
Thank you
User submitted photos of a storm door hinge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your hinge is next to impossible to find. This specific type of hinge is usually made in house by the storm door manufacturer. The only way to get an exact match is to contact the manufacturer directly. Otherwise, we do carry the 40-165 repair kit. You may be able to use this to repair your hinge as-is.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.