Hinge replacement

A home owner from Bartlett, IL says:
I want to update the bathroom cabinet hardware to brushed nickel or polished chrome (not too picky) but they have these hinges and I'm having difficulty finding a match. Any suggestions?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1792.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! We do not carry an exact match for the type of hinge you have, however, our 32-137, 32-138, or our 32-147 might be worth considering as replacements. You may need to drill new holes to install them and I cannot guarantee that they will work, however, these are the closest match to what you have.

Visit each individual part number on our website to carefully review and compare the measurements from each hinge to determine which may be the best possible fit.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.