Holder for the glass on a cabinet

Quick Learner from Barrington Hills
Sep 13, 2020 12:33 am
I'm looking to find a plastic holder that holds a glass from a cabinet . Thank you
750F1B04-E1F8-4F9D-86A2-81A73D3570FF 3E4B071B-FED4-4386-9F97-3F3CA2C62550 4039AB7D-F7A6-4087-A4D5-3F6EF683B030
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Bob from SWISCO
Sep 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Take a look at our 32-325 or 32-324, or perhaps even our 32-314. See if you could use one of these as new retainer clips. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts