Home Depot 8501E Window - need pivot lock shoe mechanisms and lower window sash "pivot tabs"

A handy person from Dayton, OH says:
Hi, I have a Home Depot 8501E Window - This was mounted in a bathroom shower, and the pivot lock shoe mechanisms and lower window sash "pivot tabs" on the lower corners of the sash have rusted away. Can you help me find replacement parts?

This balance mechanism seems to be a "tape" of some sort secured at the top. The "tape" looks to roll up inside of the pivot lock shoe.

Finally, these don't look easy to replace. Any advice?

Many thanks in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lower Sash Corner.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Lock Shoe 2 1-4 long.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Lock Shoe Tension Mechanism.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Lock Shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Label.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We pulled up related parts to your bottom sash in a list on this page. The pivot bar and nylon housing should be both the 26-382S and the 26-083. The coil spring housing with the pivot cam is the 15-087. The coil spring will be Series 180. You will need to remove the complete housing from the window track and open it up to read the spring weight stamped on the coil spring. There also some helpful media guides placed under the list for you to review.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You are very welcome. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. 

A handy person from Dayton, OH says:
Wow, thank you for all the good information, Paul!
A home owner from Fishkill, NY says:
Hi - looking for 2 replacement screens for two windows. I have attached a photo of the screen. I am having a hard time finding this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sue
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately do not sell replacement screens of any type. I suggest contacting a local hardware store to see if they can offer you assistance for this particular window brand, whatever it may be.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.