Home built in 1954. I am in need of the counterweight (?), the tear-drop shaped piece

A home owner from Spokane, WA says:
Hi, please see the attached photo. I'm in need of the tear-drop shaped piece. Sorry, I have no idea what it is called.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named closet part.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! That's a very old door, but I think we can still help. The first products to jump in my head were our 23-048 and 23-051 . Look these over and let me know if either match up. The only difference between them is the offset, so that's what you'll want to check.

If neither will work, we'll do our best to find something else!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.