HomeArt Window cranks

A home owner from Jacksonville, Florida says:
1955 home with an 1970 addition with HomeArt windows installed in tge addition. I'm missing two right hand cranks.Please advise, thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to replace these old cranks, but I'll need a bit more information. I'd like you to remove one of these from the window entirely and show me a clear picture of the link arm. I would also like one clear shot of the hole pattern.

A home owner from Jacksonville, Florida says:
Here are the photos.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you, these are just what we needed to see. That link arm is an issue, though. I haven't been able to find anything exactly like that.

You see, there are two key details that we look for. The first is the hole pattern. Yours seems to be a fairly typical two holes on top, two parallel holes on bottom. We have a ton of those, so nothing weird there.

The second detail is the style of the link arm. Yours is mounted under the gear arm, and is offset down. We don't have anything like that.

Now, the link arm for this kind of operator generally has some wiggle room in regards to what will work and what won't. You can get away with a lot. I've made a list of possible replacement operators on this page for you to look over. I cannot guarantee any will work for you, but you may be able to adapt one to function. Look them over and let me know what you think.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.