Homecrest cabinet hinges

A quick learner from Medford, NJ says:
Hello,
I have Homecrest cabinets in my kitchen and the hinges have lost their ability to close on their own. Does Swisco sell replacements for them?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may have replacement hinges for you, yes. Please take a few pictures of your existing hinges for us to see and we can try to find a possible replacement. In the meantime, you can always view our entire selection of hinges and see if anything here is a match.
A home owner from LYNDHURST N.J. says:
I bought these cabinets from home crest about ten years ago and the white plastic piece in the corner of the hinge broke and fell out, now the door doesn't stay closed. now I have three that broke. Here are the picture. Thank you for your help, I tried finding them but no luck.

Thank you
Louis
User submitted a photo of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the picture. It's hard to tell what you have as your picture obscures portions of the hinge. That said, take a look at our 32-340 or 32-343 and see if either of these can be used. Please make sure to double check our dimensions and compare them to yours.
A home owner from cincinnati, OH says:
I am curious if this person was able to get hinges from you. I have this exact problem will all hinges in the kitchen and am trying to find how to get the right ones.
A home owner from Lancaster, Pa. says:

We have had homecrest kitchen cabinets with homecrest hinges for 32 years.

Approximately 25% is the hinges are not functioning properly due to the hinges.

We would like to replace them, but we do not know the model# or specific size to order them.

Is there a warranty that still might be in effect?

Can you help us?

Thanks-

Ron

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Ron. I'm afraid that we don't have information on other company's warranties. You would need to contact the original manufacturer of the cabinet directly to see if that's something they can provide for you.

Otherwise, I'd be happy to look into whether one of the hinges we sell can work, but I would need photos to start. Please let me know if that would be possible.

How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.