Hopper keeper

A home owner from USA says:
I am planning to order 31 pieces of your 38-069 and 38-070 (hopper window handles) but I don’t understand how these can work without a keeper. You don’t seem to stock a matching part. What is your recommendation?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not currently have keepers for these two locks. In fact, the 38-069 and 38-070 are currently in limited supply. We will not be selling them for much longer. Are you sure that these are the locks you have? If you want, you can take a few pictures of your original hardware for us to look at, along with detailed dimensions as compared to the 38-069 and 38-070. That will give us a better idea of what you have and what can work.
A quick learner from USA says:
Hi Tom. Thanks for that answer. I just bought one of those handles from you as a sample and like it so intend to order the remaining 30 that I need. I need 17 left and 14 right, but since we will install them with the projection going upward, the numbers are probably reversed. Do you have that number in stock? Thanks, Alan
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for your patience, Alan. We don't have that many of the 38-069 and 38-070, but we are currently working on a possible replacement, both lock and keeper. I will let you know as soon as we have more information for you!
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, thank you once again for your patience in this matter! We have received more of the 38-069 and 38-070, so if those worked for you I think that's the best route to go. We also added the new 38-118 keeper to work with them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.