Hopper style window hinge

A distributor from cincinnati says:
Trying to locate this hinge to be used in producing Hopper style windows. I saw the image on the web and it gave me this website. Please let me know if this is something you carry and can sell to us. Thanks
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Compare your dimensions to our 39-306 or 39-307 hopper roller guide. I think one of these may work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.