Horizontal Sliding Window Roller

A landlord from Hermosa Beach says:
No manufacturer nor markings available. I am a condominium owner and like to be a handy person.

This roller seems to be the STB type. I don't know what that stands for.
Do you?

The dimensions of this roller are described in the table on both pages.

The diagram is one which I found resembles the roller except there is an axle on the roller and the center turns so the wheel can roll. Each slider uses two and there are four needed for each unit.

The dimensions on the diagram are for another roller, but mine is different. My measurements were made with a micrometer used for steel sheet.

These windows were installed in a 153 unit condominium and ride in a channel.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we weren't able to open the .PDF you sent us. Could you try uploading your images again?
A landlord from Santa Monica says:
Sure, here you go.
User submitted photos of a window roller.
wheel diameter: 9/16", axle diameter: 1/4", wheel thickness: 1/4", axle length: 1/2"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! We don't have an exact match for this roller, unfortunately. Could you possibly use our 87-058? This is the closest I've been able to find.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.