Houck 700 drawer slide

A quick learner from Bloomington, Indiana says:
- I need the rear mounting brackets for Houck 700 drawer slides
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need you to remove your mounting brackets and show us to compare to our inventory.

Thank you! 

I need a right and left hand one piece back bracket for Hauck 700 drawer slides. I ordered a pair of two-piece units directly from Hauck. They didn't fit. The ones that I need fit very snugly on the drawer slide See the attached photo.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hauck Back Bracket.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

It's a bit hard to tell but if the opening that accepts the track is 1", please see our 32-012 or 32-089. Look over the dimensions for each and compare them to an undamaged socket to see if this could be what you need.

If neither match up, we'll need you to write out the measurement for the opening that takes the track.  

The opening on my damaged back bracket does accept a 1" track and is 3/8" deep. Based on the pictures from your website, I believe your part number 32-089 is the correct solution. I have already bought a pair of the two piece brackets from Hauck (your 32-012) and they did not fit. I'll order a pair of 32-089 and see how they do. Thanks for the help.
Profile picture of Emily

No problem! If you have any future hardware questions just let us know. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.