How do I determine which corner key I need?

A quick learner from Screens says:
I need replacement corner keys. The catalog lists the keys in terms of the frame size. How do I determine which frame size (dimension) I have? Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Do you have any of the original corner keys left? We may be able to figure out what you need from the old corner key. If you do, please submit a couple pictures of it and include some measurements.

What type of window is it? Do you know the brand name or model number?
A quick learner from How do I determine which corner key I need says:
This is a Malta casement window that was installed around 1990 and the model number is 7AB.

The part appears to be similar to but not quite the same as #95-053 (see attached photos). My measurements indicate that the raised corner square (Side 1) is 11/16" (as for # 95-053). The distance between the outside of the two rails in Side 2 is 3/8". The flat section in Side 1 to which the rails are attached (missing in #95053?) is 5/8".

I don't know how to determine which size frame I have but the smallest dimension is 7/16". Is this the way the frame size is dedtermined?

Does this help?
User submitted photo of their Malta window corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe the 95-053 should work for a Malta 7/16" bronze frame. Please let me know if you would like an additional view or a specific measurement of the 95-053 to help you make you decision.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.