How do I get this cover off?

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Hello, Swisco

I ordered your 39-253LB (on order 2028388).

I've replace the arm and all is going well. How do I remove the white crank and plate to put over this grey one?
Since you're familiar with my order could you go ahead and help me with the cover and handle purchase based on the swing arm I ordered?

Thanks for any help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tina@five 2 original.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tina@Five 1.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. These covers should typically pop off of the body of the operator with just a little force. If you are having trouble removing yours, it is likely that it is not a removable cover.

The cover and hand kits compatible with this operator are parts 39-375 (folding handle) and part 39-451 (non-folding). Take a look at teach of them to determine which might work best for your needs.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.