How do I replace the 26-377?

A quick learner from michigan says:
I have to replace part 8254 which due the wonderful internet I was able to find and order from your company.It appears that the ones on there now are pop rivot on. How would i 1. take off old ones and 2. secure new ones? Thanks in advance Matt
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Matt. Drill out the old rivets and either rivet(if you have the rivet tool) or screw on the new. You can find the rivets or screws you need at a local hardware store.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)