How do you replace this roller?

A handy person from Las Vegas, Nevada says:
I've been searching all over for these rollers. I have one question and that is how do you replace them? They appear to slide into a channel in the window. I removed the screw in the channel but they are pinned in by 'bends' in the channel. How do I get them out and put the new ones in. I've attached a picture of the broken parts but you can see in the picture that they used a chisel or screwdriver to 'break' the channel and thus pin the rollers in a specific area of the window.
Roller
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, they pin the wheels in the channel to prevent the wheel assembly from sliding. We suggest getting a chisel or slot screw driver and tap it with a hammer open up one side of the channel to slide out the wheel assembly. After installing a new wheel, just re-pin the channel.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.